The Community Development District has been closely monitoring the evolving CDC and Department of Health recommendations. Keeping our kids and our community safe is a top priority. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, all Panther Trace facilities will be CLOSED and March events cancelled effective March 16, 2020. We understand this is a difficult decision and is one that comes after careful consideration of state and local government updated policies. As the situation changes, the district will be revisiting these interim policies accordingly. If you need to contact our district facilities manager, please email or telephone. Currently we do not have the staff or ability to ensure equipment is sanitized in between each use.
Please note the following guidelines from the CDC:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
If you have any questions, please contact the office: [email protected]